Dear Students of Class Six, Today we come with an Answer for Class Six English Grammar 3rd Assigned Task. By following you can solve the 3rd Assigned Task of Class Six English Grammar. Let Begin:
Assigned Tasks/ Assignment:
Answer for Home Work 1, 2, 3:
Activity 1: Select the correctly punctuated sentence from the multiple-choice below.
- 1. Ans: d. Spain is a beautiful country; the beaches are warm, sandy and spotlessly clean.
- 2. Ans: a. The children’s books were all left in the following places: Mrs. Smith’s room, Mr. Powell’s office, and the caretaker’s cupboard.
- 3. Ans: a. She always enjoyed sweets, chocolate, and toffee.
- 4. Ans: a. I can’t see Tim’s car, there must have been an accident.
- 5. Ans: a. Tim’s gran, a formidable woman, always bought him chocolate, cakes, sweets, and a nice fresh apple.
or, d. Tim’s gran, a formidable woman, always bought him chocolate, cakes, sweets, and a nice fresh apple.
- 6. Ans: c. We decided to visit Spain, Greece, Portugal and Italy’s mountains.
Activity 2: Read the text below and use punctuation marks as needed in the underlined sentences.
My best friend’s name is Emil. Emil, the only son of his parents, has so many good qualities. He is intelligent, brave, and honest.
We call him a little detective. His curiosity about anything is amazing! A few days ago, he went to Dhaka from his hometown alone.
He went by train. In the station, one of his relatives was waiting for him.
After his return, we asked him, “Emil, Were you afraid on the train?”
He answered, “Why should I? My father gave me clear instructions. And the people on the train loved me a lot”.
Activity 3: Read the text below and use/change punctuation marks as needed.
In Dhaka, Emils have got some new friends: Adnan, a student of St. Gregory School, Sushen, a student of Mirpur Govt. Boys School and Lovely, a student of Kisholoy School.
They’ve good contact with Emil. Yesterday, I went to Emil, but I couldn’t see him. He wrote on a piece of paper. Detective Emil is busy now. He stuck that piece of paper on his door. So, I left his place laughing.
Read More: Experience at A Railway and A Bus Station
That’s all for today hope you may complete the Answer for Class Six English Grammar 3rd Assigned Task
তোমাদের এস্যাইনমেন্ট সংক্রান্ত যেকোন সমস্যার সমাধান পাওয়ার জন্য বাংলা নোটিশ ডট কম এর ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করো <Join Now>; গ্রুপে দেশের অভিজ্ঞ শিক্ষক ও মেধাবী শিক্ষার্থীরা আলোচনার মাধ্যমে সমস্যার সমাধান করে নিচ্ছে।
প্রতি সপ্তাহের এস্যাইনমেন্ট তোমার ফেসবুক ওয়ালে পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজটি LIKE & FOLLOW করে রাখো;
ইউটিউবে বিভিন্ন তথ্য পেতে বাংলা নোটিশ এর ইউটিউব চ্যানেল SUBSCRIBE করে রাখুন;