Students of Class 8, Hope you are well and good. Today I am with your Class 8 English 4th Assignment Answer – My Visit to a Historical Place. By reading this you can answer properly Class 8 English 4th Assignment Answer – My Visit to a Historical Place. Let’s begin-
Changing assertive sentences into interrogative
1. It was a great sight.
- Ans: Wasn’t it a great sight?
2. No one can tolerate this.
- Ans: Who can tolerate this?
3. Nobody salutes the setting sun.
- Ans: Who salutes the setting sun?
4. Gulliver could hear his watch ticking in his pocket.
- Ans: Couldn’t Gulliver hear his watch ticking in his pocket?
5. It is useless to cry over spilt milk.
- Ans: Isn’t it useless to cry over spilt milk?
6. The beauty of nature beyond description.
- Ans: Doesn’t the beauty of nature beyond description?
7. Everybody has heard of Darwin.
- Ans: Who hasn’t heard of Darwin?
8. He has his dinner at seven every evening.
- Ans: Hasn’t he has his dinner at seven evenings?
9. I told him to practise regularly.
- Ans: Didn’t I tell him to practise regularly?
10. Virtue has its own reward.
- Ans: Hasn’t virtue its own reward?
Paragraph: My Visit to a Historical Place
Historical place means a place which bears the testimony to history. So, visiting a historical place is truly interesting and exciting.
Last summer I had a wonderful time in Delhi. I visited there by train. I stayed there at my uncle’s house with my parents. Delhi is a place of historical interest.
I saw there the Red Fort, the Moti Masjid and the Qutub Minar. I also visited the parliament house, Santiban, the Rajghat and the Bijoyghat.
One day we went to Agra to visit the Tajmahal, one of the wonders of the world. Many tourists come to see this beautiful structure from different parts of the world.
It was built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz on the bank of the river Jamuna. The Taj has an area of about 1003 acres or 405 hectares.
It is made up of white marble. Taj Mahal is the finest example of Mughal architecture. It combines the art of Persia, Turkey and India.
It took 21 years and thousands of artisans and craftsmen to complete the Taj Mahal.
In fact, it looks like a dream in a moon-lit night. The Taj Mahal is considered one of the seven wonders of the world.
I like this place very much. It impressed me so much. The majestic beauty of the Taj will ever remain imprinted in my mind.
তোমার জন্য অষ্টম শ্রেণির ৪র্থ এসাইনমেন্ট এর অন্যান্য উত্তর:
- বিজ্ঞান: পরমাণুর গঠন, পারমাণবিক সংখ্যা, ভরসংখ্যা ও আইসোটোপ
- ইংরেজি: Class 8 English 4th Assignment Answer – My Visit to a Historical Place
- বাংলাদেশ ও বিশ্বপরিচয়: সাংস্কৃতিক আত্তীকরণ, সামাজিক পরিবর্তন, স্বেচ্ছাসেবা, সামাজিকীকরণ