Students of Class Seven, How are you doing? Today I with your Class 7 English 4th Assignment Answer – Using correct form of verbs & Gap. After reading this you can Solve Class 7 English 4th Assignment Answer – Using the correct form of verbs & gaps easily. Let’s Begin
Using the correct form of verbs.
Your letter regarding your joyful picnic came to me just now as a marvelous one. In your letter, you wanted to know about the picnic that we enjoyed recently.
Now I am writing to you about it. We, the students of class seven chose Sonargaon as our picnic sport.
We were 30 in number. One of our teachers was with us. We reached there at about 10 a.m. We enjoyed the day very much.
At last, we returned home safely. We will never forget the day.
Fill in the gaps with a/an or the and put (×) where no article is needed.
Activity No. (i) in Section B.
- A: Have you taken an appointment with Dr. Ehtesham?
- B: Oh, yes. I have taken an appointment for tomorrow.
- A: Is the doctor not coming today?
- B: No. The doctor comes to this hospital thrice a week.
- A: When should we visit him tomorrow?
- B: At 6:30p.m. I hope he will give us the best advice for a proper diagnosis.
- A: Tomorrow is the first day of the week. We have to start for the doctor earlier to avoid traffic congestion.
- B: We shall reach the hospital before x/the sunsets.
Activity No. (ii) in Section B.
- S: Good morning, teacher. How are you?
- T: Good morning. Can you write a paragraph on Begum Rokeya?
- S: Yes, I can.
- T: What was she?
- S: She was a social worker. She lived in undivided Bengal in the early 20th century.
- T: She was a writer also. She wrote a number of books.
- S: Yes, teacher. I can mention the name of the book written by her. “Sultana’s Dream” is a book written by her.
- T: Where was she from?
- S: She was from x Rangpur.
Activity No. (iii) in Section B.
- F: Anupam, what is the largest continent?
- S: Asia.
- F: Give an example of x mangrove forest.
- S: The Sundarbans.
- F: Who is Stephen Hawkings?
- S: He is a scientist. He is English.
- F: What was the objective of the language movement?
- S: We demanded Bangla to be declared as the state language.
Choose the correct preposition from the list and fill in the gaps. (on, beside, at, about, in, of, into)
At first, take my cordial love. Hope you are safe and sound. Today I am going to tell you about my reading room. The morning sun rays enter in it and there is enough space of air circulation. There are a reading table, a chair and a bookshelf in my room. If you come, you can see there are a world map, a wall clock and some beautiful wall mats hung into the wall in my reading room. The bookshelf is kept on the table. I like my reading room and I keep it neat and clean.
Hope to see you soon.
This article is gifted by Khadijatul Swarna, Comilla Womens College
তোমার জন্য ৭ম শ্রেণির ৪র্থ এসাইনমেন্ট এর অন্য বিষয়গুলোর উত্তর:
- ১. বিজ্ঞান: মৌলিক পদার্থের গঠন, অনু ও পরমাণুর পার্থক্য, সার্বজনীন দ্রাবক
- ২. ইংরেজি: Class 7 English 4th Assignment Answer – Using the correct form of verbs & Gap
- ৩. বাংলাদেশ ও বিশ্বপরিচয়: একজন সুনাগরিকের গুণাবলি ও আমায় এলাকার নির্বাচনী আচরণ বিধি
দেশের বিভিন্ন প্রান্তের সুনামধন্য বিদ্যালয় সমূহের অভিজ্ঞ শিক্ষক ও মেধাবী শিক্ষার্থীরা ফেসবুকে এস্যাইনমেন্ট সমাধান করার জন্য নিয়মিত আলোচনা করে প্রয়োজনীয় সমস্যার সমাধান করে নিচ্ছে।